W2: Sine Mode – Power variance between 30-100% mimicking a sinusoid waveform.
Else: Random Mode – Randomized power to the pump creating a chaotic flow pattern.
H: Flow Mode – Pump runs on a constant speed.
C: Shift to Flow Mode – Requires two connected pumps – Each pump stops and starts based on the other pumps current state.
- External drive controller
- Large angle rotation for easy adjustments
- Four-pole quiet drive motor
- Compact size
- Wireless slave connectivity
- 60Hz US plug
- 500L/h (132gph) to 4000L/h (1056gph)
- Recommend for 20-40 gallons