Life Denitrifying Bacteria
Reef Casa Life denitrifying bacteria is used to safely and quickly established a bio filter in new salt water aquariums.
Works perfect for fishless cycling of all in one aquariums with Reef Casa Ammonia Chloride.
- 1oz bottle – cycles 12 gallons of salt water
When to use ?
- Setting up a new tank
- After adding a new fish
- To remove harmful ammonia
How to Use
- Shake bottle vigorously
- Pour into saltwater mixed to 1.025 and temperature must be 75-78F
- Pour into area of high flow
- If using protein skimmer turn off until cycle complete
- Must use with ammonia source
This bacteria need a food source in order to survive and thrive – use in conjunction with Reef Casa Ammonia Chloride .